Thursday, December 20, 2012

Learning Mudbox

I have taken upon myself to start learning Mudbox because my school is phasing out use of Zbrush to Mudbox because of their deal with Autodesk.  So everyone is going to have to start using Mudbox whether we like it or not.(doesn't mean we can use it on our own rigs though)  So here are a couple of my first ettempts in the Mudbox program.


First I started on a bald wrinkly guy that turned into a Sith type character. . ."Peace is a lie."



Second I did a DnD style Troll character who are scarier, more formidable versions of troll in other mythos(and with way more pointy noses).


These both were a big "meh" for me and I probably will not be going back to theses anytime soon.  This was just me trying to get familiar with the program and its tools.  And I think I have done just that. . . . Alright back to this learning thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment