Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bloggity


Started one to post arts and stoof, since it will be a requirement in the future to post school stuff here.  So this is my preemptive creation on my new and shiny art. . . .blog. . . .thing.  It is my hope this will motivate me to do more art and CG stuff instead of me sitting around doing nothing and watching Netflix.  One thing is for certain is that i NEED to start practicing more and this blog(hopefully) will be another incentive to start doing so more often. 

 I am looking forward to keeping this blog current and full of arts and things.  Because lets be honest.  I am not doing this for anyone else but myself.  But If anyone appreciates what I am doing, all the more power to you(and the  imminent enlargement of of my head).

No comments:

Post a Comment